About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Havasu Vacation "2008"

It's that time of the year that I hate. Vacation is just about over. I go back to work this coming Monday after being off for two weeks. I haven't done much this week other than going through a ton of pictures. Not sure how many pictures I took during our Havasu vacation, but I did end up with just a bit over 4,000 shots that I kept. You may think that's just way too many pictures to keep, but if it's a nice shot why get rid of it.

Our trip to Havasu was nice and relaxful. We were there from Sunday, August 3rd, to Sunday, August 10th. Other than the first and last day there we spent our days along the shore of Lake Havasu. I went as often as I can to take some pictures of everyone in action. The older kids would often go out by themselves to wake, knee board, and ride the tube. The had a great time.

Throughout the year life takes hold of one's life and sometimes the important things in life are put aside. What's so nice about this yearly trip is that I can spend some quality time with my two sisters and their families. The best part being that I'm able to capture a wide range of pictures, both action and candid, that they will look back on years from now.

You will find 17 posts after this containing various shots from this trip. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed taking them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My 7 year old Soccer Photos don't compare to these...but I try!