About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just some fun stuff

Here are a few fun shots from our Havasu vacation. I used LucisArts to get this appearance. It's sorta a painted look to the pictures.

These first two shots were taken during our first day there. While the adults are unpacking and getting things ready, I usually take the kids to the pool for some fun and pictures. I will line all of them up along the side of the pool for a group shot and then shoot a several shot sequence of them jumping into the pool, which I'll put in the DVD slideshow I put together.




What can one say

"Moth Man"

The "Knight Light"

5 comments:

Lisa Walsh said...

I just went through all the posts. AMAZING! I can't even remember all of the great photos I wanted to comment on. There were too many!

I have to say, I adore the shots of the kids dressed up as superhero's. Too funny!

It looks like you had a fantastic time!

kymberli q. said...

Wow, Jim!! You're right, they are very close! How did you do it? I love them!

You got some great shots - it looks like you all had a great time. I LOVE the tubing shots! Too much fun! :)

Jim, "Homer" said...

Hey there Kymberli, I used LucisArts, which is a program that has to be purchased on-line, although I do believe they are currently redoing the program and combining all of the actions into one program and that they are going to ask an arm and a leg for it ($600 range), which I do think is way to much.

Anonymous said...

Homer, these are all such great shots of your family vacation. I love the pool jumping ones and all the tubing one. Heck I like them all.lol.. great job on all these.

Regina

Anonymous said...

Absolutely FABULOUS! I Heart LUCIS...I just wish I had it!