About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lakewood Girls Varsity Soccer vs Poly

Well here we are at the end of another girls varsity soccer season for me, that is unless they make the playoffs, then I'll get at least another game.
Poly is a tough team and never one to take lightly and although Lakewood played a good game the ended with a loss. Here are some shots from the game to share.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you SOOOO inspire me to get out and SHOOT.....i admire your work...hugs

Denise Marie Olson said...

you are soooo awesome at getting those head shots....its your trademark I swear!!!!

Jim, "Homer" said...

Thanks so much my anonymous fan and thank you Denise. I am rather happy with the headers I've been getting lately. Hey, I'm still waiting for some wrestling pictures on your sports blog.