About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Belmont Shores Women's Rugby

Not only is it time for football, but it's also time for some rugby. Fall marks the beginning of rugby out here and I try to get out to the Belmont Shores Women's Rugby games as much as possible. This Saturday was no exception, so here are some shots from today's game.












3 comments:

kymberli q. said...

Very cool! Those girls are some serious athletes! Yikes! Great shots, Jim!!

Unknown said...

We just got to love the fierceness that the women of rugby have. These tough muses really know how to play it tough and rough, all in the real passion that rugby is known for. I've watched a couple of rugby games and they're indeed exciting.

Gian Turner said...

These are really great shots, Jim! You have captured the passion to play rugby in these women. I do sure hope that someone could take shots of our women's rugby in Denver too while we are playing in a sports center in Denver.