About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lakewood Varsity Football vs Bishop Amat

Here we are in the second round of the Pac-5 CIF playoffs. Lakewood started this second round of playoffs with another home game after our win last week against Newport Harbor.

This week found us at home against Bishop Amat, which started as a rough game. At the end of the second half Lakewood found themselves in front of Bishop 13-10. At the start of the second half Bishop came back at Lakewood hard scoring a touchdown early in the third quarter, but that would be the last time Bishop saw the end zone as Lakewood increased their lead to 34-17.

Next week will find Lakewood paired against Edison, location to be announced later. So sit back and enjoy some action from the game.







No comments: