About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lakewood Varsity Football vs Wilson

Can you say "Moore League Champs"

Well it's been a very long time coming, but after a great season there is a new champion with high school football in Long Beach. After a tough loss against Crenshaw with our first pre-season game of the year, Lakewood went undefeated through the remaining pre-season and league games.

Lakewood's last game of the year was played against Wilson, who played the first half as a team wanting to make a statement. Lakewood had to win this game to be the sole league champ. Losing would give them co-league champs with Wilson. The half ended with a score of 7-3 Lakewood. The second half told a whole different story though, with Lakewood returning the opening kickoff for a touch down. This was only the beginning to a second half dominated by Lakewood.

Final score 42-6 Lakewood. Now sit back and enjoy a few shots from the game.


Celebrating after #1 returned the 2nd-half opening kick off for a touch down.

An interception by #20, which he ran in for a touch down.

The end results of a great second half, Moore League Champs. Here is Coach Mac holding the Moore League Trophy high for all to see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU, Jim, for all your hard work filming our boys for these years. I as a parent greatly appreciate it!!! With our sincere gratitude - THE DIAZ FAMILY