About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

FC Long Beach Girls U17 Soccer

This is my last attempt to get some shots of a friends two daughters, whom he also happens to coach. My choice was to focus on one girl during each half of game play, as they both play on opposite sides of the field. Well the first half turned out pretty good. Not the greatest action, but some nice shots all the same. Now when the second half started he pulled the daughter I did not shoot. For what ever reason he kept her out most of the second half, so needless to say I didn't get any decent action shots of her. With that said I continued to shoot the first daughter and also a little action from other players.

Here are a few of my favorites to share.






1 comment:

kymberli q. said...

I love, love, love these images!! They are so awesome! That last shot is just superb!!