About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Monday, February 22, 2010

"Redblood" you will be missed

As some of you may know I play an online game called 2moons. Well, in playing this game I have met people from all of the country. One of these individuals, who's game name was Redblood, became more than just a name on a screen. Redblood joined our guild several months ago, which resulted in his sister and brother-in-law joining as well. While playing the game we all communicate online through Team Speak, which allows us to talk and hear each other voices.

Within these last several months Redblood and I became friends and spent many late nights playing and just talking about our lives and families. So when I found out from his sister through the game that he was in the hospital and wasn't given much time I was saddened. I could hear and feel the sadness in his sister voice as she told me and knew things looked bad.

When he passed I did was I could to ease his sister along. It was suggested by another guildie (SirGib), whom is pictured in the below picture upper left corner, that we hold a precession for him in the game. We put the word out to friends and got together for a long walk around the castle. The below shot is of those who participated in this.

The below picture is one of the few shots I took of the two of us in game.

Redblood, although you are no longer with us, your warrior spirit will remain with the "RusticWarrior" forever and you will be missed my friend.

No comments: