About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Winter Formals

My daughter's first dance. Recently my daughter went with her best friend to her friend's Winter Formal. Being my daughter's first dance I just had to make them suffer and get ready early so I could take some nice shots of them. Now normally I would just make basic adjustments with brightness and contrash and then boost vibrance depending on my needs, but for these I thought I'd play a bit more portrait editing. So with that said, I'd love to hear how you think I did with my editing on these.
This first beautiful young lady is my daughter's best friend.



My "Sweetheart"






1 comment:

kymberli q. said...

These are gorgeous, Jim! The girls look just beautiful and the editing is phenomenal!!! Really great job with these! I hope they had fun!