About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

El Dorado Park

Here we are into soccer and baseball season and I have nothing going, no jobs are requests for action shots. This is what I get for sticking to my guns regarding compensation, but it's as it should be.

So when I can't shoot sports I do the next best thing, take a nice walk at a local park for some wildlife shooting. So Wednesday evening I found myself walking through El Dorado Park with the beast (300 f/2.8 with the 1.4x attached) slung over my shoulder. I started with the Egrets and Herons, as I know they hunt for rodents and gofers. I was hoping for some shots of the hunt, but had no luck. I then walked around the pond and captured the Great Egret in flight. While around the pond I heard some commotion with a few hawks. I repositioned myself near a few trees and was able to get the last few shots before they flew off and the sun went down.

All in all it was a very peaceful evening and walkabout ending in some nice shots.






3 comments:

Lisa Walsh said...

LOVE the first 3 images, Jim! There's something about your images that tells me their yours. It's kind of a "creamy" look that I can't really explain, but I always love.

kymberli q. said...

Jim, these are FABULOUS! I agree with Lisa...there is a "creamy" look to all of your images - even when they are sharp, that is just wonderful. You totally know it's your image!! Anyway, these are great. I think you should shoot doorknobs and see if those come out good too! LOL Every time you try something different, it's as good as the sports photography!!

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲