About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Game that wasn't

Its now football season and one thing for me that changes during this time of the year is my mid-week day off. Now I work a 4/10 schedule, which means I work 4-10 hour days during the week and I normally take Wednesday's off, but once football starts I take Thursday's off. Well I took this last Thursday to start the season and headed out to Lakewood for their opening freshmen game against Locke. As it turned out Lakewood was ready to play, but there must have been an understanding with Locke as they thought the game was Friday. So what do you do when you show up ready to shoot a game and there's no game. Well you take some shots of the cheerleaders and of the team running through some plays.




So I'll start with a few of the cheerleaders going through a few routines.






Now for some shots of the receivers running through their routes.






No comments: