About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

First Birthday

 This past Saturday was my God daughter's kids first birthday.  I'm a camera dude and take my role with a smile knowing my family, however extended it may be, love the shots I create, and of course I love creating them.

It was Ruben's and Lillian's special day, both are beautiful kids and really shined in front of the camera.  I enjoyed taking these shots.

So enjoy their special day.

 

















No comments: