About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Lakewood Varsity Football vs Narbonne

First I want to say this post is dedicated to this solider, just returning home.  I wish I had his info so I can post it here, but unfortunately I don't.  If in time I get his name I will update this post, as he deserves it and I tip my hat to him.
 
This was the game, last year Narbonne simply dominated and destroyed us on their home field with a 61-6 win.  Although Narbonne came out strong putting 12 points on the board in the first quarter, we came back stronger putting up 15 points by the end of the first half.  Well that's where our zest stopped.  Narbonne returned in the second half with 21 unanswered points.
 
With that this was another tough game to shoot, especially in the second half.  Passing wasn't working and not getting much if any open field runs.
 
But of course I did get some nice shots as you knew I would :)
 










No comments: