About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Monday, September 16, 2013

"The Milk Bucket" Lakewood Varsity Football vs Mayfair

 Every year during preseason Lakewood and Mayfair meet to determine who will bring home the Milk Bucket.  This year it was decided on Mayfair's home field at Belflower High School.

This is a field I enjoy shooting on as I can get my shutter up to 1/400 and still be slightly over exposed, which is ideal for me and what I do.

I focused on more sportrait style shots as well as getting some cheer shots, but don't fret, as I did get some great action as well.

Oh and the final score for this bout was 43-0 Lakewood, who maintains the Milk Bucket.




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing as always!