About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Huntington Beach Pier - Memorial Weekend

Just when I thought I wouldn't get out to do any shooting besides football the skies give me this (if you close your eyes you can hear the angles sing).  Now it didn't start that way.  As I was driving out to Huntington the skies were pretty void of clouds, but since I was already on the road I thought I'd continue and see what I can get.
 
Upon arriving I found the beach full of people as it was memorial weekend and very, very hot, but I remained patient and found a spot where I could set my gear up.  I waited for the area to clear and surfers to walk or stand in front of me, which always make for some great shots.
 
These are all HDR, except for the last one, which I did some tone mapping on.  I use Lightroom, Photoshop (CS5), as well as HDR Efex Pro 2 in my processing.
 








No comments: