About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Lakewood Varsity Football vs Jordan

 While our season is winding down with only one more league game left, Lakewood went against Jordan at home for homecoming.  This was an important game as well as next week's game will be.  If Lakewood wants to make it to the playoffs they needed to start with this win and then follow it up with a win against Millikan next week.

This game didn't start off well with both teams going into the second quarter at 0 - 0.  It wasn't until later in the 2nd quarter did Lakewood put the first points on the board with a touch down, giving them six as they went into half time.

In the second half Lakewood came out strong putting another 22 points on the board keeping Jordan scoreless.  Another outstanding job by the defense, who in my opinion has been keeping this team together.

This first shot is the cover to this games football program, which I had the honor to put together.  It's followed by some of my favorites from the game.










No comments: