About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Lakewood Varsity Football vs MIllikan - "The Hamilton Trophy"

Our last game of league play and a must win if we wanted to make the play offs.  Millikan came to play and stop us from reaching the play offs and although they gave it an outstanding effort, in the end they failed.  Lakewood played a tough game staying ahead of Millikan keeping the Hamilton trophy at home for another year.
 
This was an interesting game to shoot.  During the fourth quarter we had some very low fog roll in, which although was kind of cool, gave a rough haze to some of my shots.  Also there was a ton of moisture in the air causing everything to be wet.
 
This first shot is the football program cover which I designed for the game, which was dedicated to the seniors.
 
The rest of some of my favorites from the game.
 
Enjoy.
 







 




No comments: