About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Monday, February 17, 2014

Cal State Long Beach Baseball vs Vanderbilt

I was asked if I could cover the Cal State Long Beach Baseball game against Vanderbilt this past Sunday.  Well actually I was asked if I could cover the Saturday game as well, but as you can see (if you follow my blog) I had a few things scheduled on Saturday already.
 
So this is my first baseball game of the year.  I expected to get to the game early, but as it turned out I screwed up on the time and was about 30 minutes late, which really isn't an issue as baseball games can go for a couple of hours.
 
Although I had a slow start I found my groove and ended up with some nice shots, which you will find below.
 
 
 












No comments: