About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

CIF Wild Card Playoff - Lakewood vs Agoura Girls Soccer

Through my contact with the Long Beach Gazette and Daily Breeze I was asked if I could cover Lakewood's game against Agoura in their first round of the CIF playoffs - Wild Card bracket.  Of course I said yes.  I love shooting the playoff rounds as they do tend to be high action games as this is the end of the road for one of the teams.
 
This was a great game.  Although Agoura maintained control most of the game, Lakewood maintained a very tough posture and provided me with some great action.  The game went into overtime followed by penalty kicks, which Lakewood eventually won.
 
Below are my favorites from the game.
 













No comments: