About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Bolsa Chica Wetlands

The wetlands in Bolsa Chica will always be my go to place to relax and simply enjoy being alive and outside.  No matter how small there is always something to see and enjoy.  This day wasn't any different.  I simply walk from one area to another seeing what the wetlands has to offer.
 
Lets start with a Snowy White Egret who was fishing with a Great Blue Heron, who seemed to have better luck.  A walk further into the wetlands I found this Great White Egret fishing.
 
Enjoy
 

 


 
 
 

No comments: