About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Friday, March 21, 2008

High School ShotPut and Discus

Long Beach High Schools don't have the facilities to have the discuss event at their school and instead have it at Long Beach Community College (LBCC) the day prior to the school's track meet. Now normally they would have the discuss event on Wednesday and then have the shot put event during the normal meet the following Thursday. This year they are attempting to have both the discuss and shot put events on Wednesday at LBCC

Well this last Wednesday was my son's first league meet against Wilson High School. Last year as a freshmen my son took second place for the Moore League shot put and first place for the Moore League discuss. This year he's off to a great start for league events. He took first place in both the shot put and discuss. Here are two pictures of his winning throws.






Various Action








1 comment:

kymberli q. said...

Ha! Love the first shot!! Actually, love all the shots. Your work is amazing. I wonder if you sell or give these to some of them?! If that were me, I'd blow it up and put it on my wall!! LOL