About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bolsa Chica Wet Lands

My father-in-law, who lives Missouri, came out to visit his mother for her birthday asked if I wouldn't mind him and his mom tagging along while I photograph birds.  In his words he wanted to see "The Master in action", and to be honest I never really need a reason to head out to Bolsa Chica Wet Lands so him, his mom and daughter (my wife of course) and I went out to Bolsa Chica Wet Lands to shoot some birds in action.  It was pleasant evening to be out and I enjoyed sharing what I do to get my shots.

It was great sharing something I love with someone.  So here are some of my favorites from our evening out.  I also found a new spot I'm going to try and shoot from to give me a different perspective (lower) and hopefully provide me with some great shots.  Time will tell.













No comments: