About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Moore League Track Prelims


This past Wednesday the Moore League held their track prelims at Long Beach Community College, so since I was off I decided to get some shots for the local paper I shoot for (Gazette Sports).  The sky was overcast with a mix and gray and dark clouds which caused me to increase that ISO a bit (1/400), which wasn't bad.

Since most of the varsity events were going to be done on Friday when they held the finals, I focused most of my attention on the running events.  So sit back and enjoy a few of my favorites.

No comments: