About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Long Beach Middle School Volleyball Championships

 This past Saturday I covered the Long Beach Middle School Division I & II Girls Volleyball Championships held at Wilson High School.

After staying up way to late the night (I should actually say morning) prior, I almost decided not to go and simply go right back to bed, but in the end I got my gear together and headed out to Wilson High.

I don't shoot much volleyball, but have to say I do enjoy covering middle school volleyball.  Probably because its not as fast pace as high school and lord knows its not even close to college level, but it gives me the opportunity to get some decent shots.

Now enjoy the pictures.














No comments: