About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Favorites of 2012

Another year has come and gone and now its time to reflect on what I did with my photography.  Am I famous and know throughout the world?  Well no, and to be honest, I don't care.  Am I where I want to be with my photography?  The answer to that question is a simple yes, yes I am.

I don't do what I do for anything other than my enjoyment.  Yes I do make a little bit of money doing what I love, but that's not the focus.  The focus is my love, my passion, in being out and shooting.  Now if you follow me then you already know what I'm known for, and that my sports action photography, but I don't let that stop me from trying different things, weather it's for me, a friend, or a client, I try to give them the best I can and something they can be proud of hanging on their wall.

So let me share with you my favorite shots from this past year.  Are these my best, well that's a matter of opinion, I will say these stand out to me for one reason or another.

Hope you all had a wonderful year and I look forward to seeing where this new year takes us all.





























No comments: