About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bolsa Chica Wet Lands

After been down and out with the flu for about a week I was finally able to get out for some shooting.  Went to my normal stomping grounds at Bolsa Chica to see what I could find.

It was a cool breezy evening with little activity, but it was worth simply being outside after being stuck in the house for a week.

Downside - I believe my shutter is out for the count.  Just as the fog and clouds started working their way back I noticed that my shots had a huge white line across the shot.  At first I thought I was simply getting a reflection from the water, but as I looked further I noticed it wasn't and was in all of the last group of shots I took (approx 25).  So it looks like I'll be taking the drive to Canon this Wednesday to see what can be done.  Money I don't have, but it needs to be fixed.





The below shot shows the white I was getting in the shot.


No comments: