About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bolsa Chica Wet Lands

Well, during my last outing to Bolsa Chica my camera began acting up.  Dropped my baby off at the Canon Service Center in Irvine and a week later and $316 dollars out of my bank account, I have my baby back with a new shutter.

So, with my baby back I had to head out for some shots and of course I went to my favorite place.  Not much activity, but was able to come away with a few shots.





1 comment:

Cynthia said...

LOVE love the flower picture, especially how you captured the light on them. BEAUTIFUL. :)