About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Bolsa Chica Wet Lands

 Been wanting to get out to Bolsa Chica, well with a working camera I mean.  The last two times I've been out I've made some boo boo's.  First I came out without my memory cards, yep you saw it here, I left my memory cards at home.  The second time I came out both of my batteries were dead, not good.  So now I'm out and ready to shoot, but nooooooooooooo, the fog decided it was time for it to roll in, but I didn't let that ruin my evening out with the wife.

So we started with some shots of the wife (The love of my life) among the flowers, then I had to take some shots of the flowers.








The last two shots of this outing were of both of us taking a shot of each other :)

No comments: