About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bolsa Chica Wetlands

Yep, another post from Bolsa Chica Wetlands.  I can't help myself, its a great place to get a good walk going, relax in the fresh air, and see such a wide variety of wild life.
 
Now this time out I did have a purpose, but failed to acquire it.  I went out to search for some burrowing owls I heard were in the area, but couldn't find them.  So I simply enjoyed the walk and took shots as they presented themselves.
 
I was only out a short time before I got a call from my brother-in-law about coming over for a bbq, so I left early to enjoy a dinner with family.
 
Hope you enjoy the shots as much as I enjoy the bbq :)
 







No comments: