About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Long Beach MIddle School Soccer Championships

Championship soccer is what this post is about, but this year it was done with a twist.  Now last year I missed covering this event and wasn't aware of a change.  That change being both division I & II games being played at the same time.  That's good and bad, good in that instead of this event lasting until 3-4pm, it was finished by noon.  Now the down side - instead of having the ability to cover the whole game I was left with shooting a half and then heading over to the other field to cover a half there.
 
What does this all mean, well not really much  except I didn't get shots of most of the players, but in fact simply shot for action as best I could.
 
So enjoy the shots.
 
 














No comments: