About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Kirstyn - Senior Portraits

 Here we go again, the sports guy doing senior portraits, well once again I surprised myself.  Its not a matter of thinking I'm all that, because I know I'm far from it, but I went into this shoot rather nervous.  Most, well if not all of my prior senior portraits have been done for friends and I'm not talking about the parents.  All of my prior seniors I have known and already felt comfortable around them.  So in this shoot I really stepped out of my comfort zone, but this is something I would love to do more of.

Within the first few minutes I knew all was going to be great, not because of the shots, but I kept to my true form and personality and we were both comfortable after a few shots.  Once those first few moments & shots were over we could both relax and enjoy the shoot.

Kirstyn is a beautiful young lady and it was my pleasure to capture her beauty in these shots.

Kirstyn - Class of 2013














No comments: