About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Lakewood JV Football vs Poly

Lakewood vs Poly - this is the game I look forward to and worry about the most. When it comes to Moore League, Poly is the team to beat at any level and although this isn't varsity its still an important game to all of these kids involved.

For the first half this was a great defensive game, but unfortunately Lakewood has a way of just loosing their momentum during the second half and this game was no different.  Tomorrow I'll be under the lights and hopefully our varsity will give a better and longer fight.

Enjoy my favorites from today's game









No comments: