About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Monday, May 11, 2015

Moore League Track Finals - 2015

For starters I will say I'm much more happier with the shots I took during the finals than I did with the prelims.  With that said I was able to move about and get a wider variety of shots, including the field events, which I enjoy shooting the most.

This meet started at approx 2:45 pm and lasted until about 8:30 pm, which made for a full day of shooting and way to many shots to go through.

Here are some of my favorites from the finals.  Now I wait until the CIF finals, which will be held at Cerritos College on May 23rd.

Please enjoy the shots, which were all taken with my 7D Mark II and my 300 f/2.8, except for the silhouette and stadium shot, which I used my 16-35 f/2.8 lens on.



















No comments: