About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Moore League Track Prelims

High School track is winding down.  Yesterday I covered the Moore League Track Prelims at Veteran's Memorial Stadium in Long Beach Community College .  Not a lot of activity with the varsity, with no relay events being done.  The day just seemed to drag with very little being done in the field events, that is except for the shot put, which I never got a change to get some shots of.

So I look forward to track finals this Friday.  In the meantime please enjoy a few of my favorites from yesterday's event.










No comments: