About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lakewood High Track / Wa Bam 12U Softball

With my sports action photography one of my big sales is from DVD slide shows. I'll come out and shoot a various games of a team and put together a slide show that parents can purchase. I've also done quite a few of these where a school's booster club will purchase one for each senior as a gift, which is given to them during their sports banquet.

Here are two that I've recently finished putting together. The first is for Lakewood High School's Track Team, which my son was a part of. During several meets and did my best to capture as many of the athlete's as I could in action. Now this slide show is more for their banquet then it is for sale. Don't get me wrong, if someone wants a copy I will be more than happy to sell them one, but I wanted these athlete's to see some great shots of them competing.

Lakewood High School track Slideshow

This next one is of my niece's softball team. As I did above I went to several games capturing the girls in action and put together a slide show that some of the parents bought. It's a great way for these young ladies to have something to remember the season with. Most importantly it's something they can look at later in their life and show their kids.

Wa Bam Softball Slideshow

No comments: