About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Friday, May 2, 2008

Moore League Discus Finals

Just yesterday my son had his Moore League Finals in Discus throwing. I talked to my instuctor and left class early so I can be there when he threw. He's had a great season with the discus, winning first except for one league meet, in which his team mate beat him. Well for the finals it just wasn't meant to be. He was about 2 1/2' short of winning, which is close in the discus throwing. I knew he was doing his best to keep his game face on but I could tell that he was upset with his throws. Either way I'm very proud of him and what he has acomplished and I can't wait until next year when he will be on the Varsity squad. He ended up taking third place in the Moore League with the discus.

2 comments:

Denise Marie Olson said...

Hats off to your son!! Quite an accomplishment. Varsity will be fun for him!! Good luck and great job!!!!

Denise Marie Olson said...

oh, and I should mention, you'll have a blast too!!lol!!!! Happy shooting!!