About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Wa Bam Softball - Playoffs

Well my niece's softball team made it to the playoffs, unfortunately they lost their first game and ended up in the losers bracket, but that didn't take the steam out of these girls game. I missed their first playoff game but was able to make their second one, which was last night.

Right after work I drove to the field, spending 1 hour and 15 minutes in traffic to get there. I'd have to say I wasn't really in a pleasant mood when I arrived, but it didn't take long to change my frown to a smile. Watching the excitement and enthusiasm in these girls just made my day. Even under dark threatening clouds I had a great time shooting their game. All of the girls did an outstanding job hitting and fielding eventually winning the game taking them into the next round tonight.

I have a lot of pictures to go through and will post them as soon as I'm finished editing them. Until then, good luck girls in your game tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's way too cool.