About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Fun Shots - Havasu

When ever you get your family together there are bound to be some great opportunities for some nice and unique candid shots. This post is dedicated to those shots. Note this is only a taste and not all of them.

My daughter took this shot of me for our slide show. I wanted a shot of people eating breakfast one morning and had her take one of me. Great job sweetheart, you defiantly captured me.










Yep, here is the one person who keeps me in-line, the apple to my eye, the blue to my berry, the road to my apple, and the thorn to my A$$ (sorry dear).

Here are just a couple of the critters that wondered about.


2 comments:

Wendi Riggens-Miller said...

Love the hair toss and the serious horseshoe player! You look good yourself! :)

gidget_girrrl said...

From the pancake bite, to the backup dancers,..to the water shot of the hair to the kung foo master of the horse shoes,....to just the great shots,..er, moments you captured,...... its no wonder that everyone wants to go,..every year! We have such a great time! and we're soooo lucky you are able to catch most of it....thank you...