About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

James - Senior Portraits

This past weekend I took my nephew's senior portraits. Nothing unusual about that, except that he's about to start his second year of college. Well I guess it's better late than never. He is the first of my nieces and nephews to head off to college and simply a great kid, or I guess I should say young man.

I had a great time taking these shots and am very pleased with the results. I'm sorta getting into this senior portrait thing. I might have to re-think my photographic path, hmmmmmm.






















4 comments:

gidget_girrrl said...

Hey,.....wonderful shots of a very handsome man,...i need to get back to commmenting, as I was just going to skip ahead to the next blog... : (....so....i shall return...

Jess said...

Jim, these are great! What a good looking young guy....he photographs well!

Jane Bingham said...

Great job! He is so handsome!

Lisa Walsh said...

You're really nailing these portraits! I told you before and I'll say it here, I love the eye contact he has in these shots. He looks like a confident young man.