About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cal State Long Beach Women's Basketball

First time covering the Cal State Long Beach Women's Basketball as they went up against Dartmouth and I have to say I was a bit disappointed with the fan base that was there, or I should say lack of fans. I cover a lot of high school football and get disappointed when parents don't come to watch their kids play ball, although with high school the games usually start at 3pm, which is during work hours. I just like to see a lot more participation with fans and the school, it motivates the athletes during their game.


Any hoot, it was a good game to watch and shoot and hopefully you will feel as I do, that I ended up with some nice shots.














1 comment:

Mike Johnson said...

Impressive Jim. Looks like you're not just a football and track guy. These are really nice.