About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

"Wa Bam"

I had the opportunity to go and photograph my niece in action during her softball game. I always enjoy watching my niece and capturing shots of her in action, but as I am a sports shooter I've also took some shots of the other players in action as well. So first let me show you some shots of my niece.









Various action from the game.

































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jim these are great pictures! I see Rhiannon isn't the only one who closes her eyes....hehehe

Ken said...

Jim these are awesome! I gotta work on my timing so I can get the ball in the frame. I posted some softball pics from yesterday but it was cloudy almost the entire game:D

Honestly, I think I will choose the 40D over the 5D just because of the frame rate! Maybe baseball and softball will get it done. I have 2 invites to opening days and a 3rd that came too late :(

I thought I might be able to help out our local park a bit. I usually pass out some coupons from EventPics by printing them on the back of my cards and handing them out randomly. I think instead, I will give some coupons for $5 (maybe 10 coupons to begin with). They can sell them to parents for face value and keep the money. Parents know $5 is going to the league but they still get pictures. I can help out and maybe get some more hit on the site!

Ken