About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Higham Family Session

Recently I was asked to photograph the Higham family, which to be honest I was little nervous about. I don't really do portraits, especially family portraits, although I want to do more of them I'm concerned about presenting them with good quality images. Not putting much thought into, but later I came to the realization that this shoot covered three generations and it was an honor to photograph them together.


So I will say I am very happy with how these turned out, but you be the judge.







1 comment:

Debra said...

We KNOW you're good at taking pictures, that's why we asked you to take us....Thanks again Jim