About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

HDR

Ok, so this isn't about sports action, or even wildlife, but this is something I've been wanting to do for a very long time, ever since I met Peter Tellone (The HDR Image) on a forum we were both members of. I grew to admire and respect him and his work.


So I went and bought Photomatix and began my adventure with HDR. Here are some of my first images, which I've been very pleased with.


These first two shots were taken from Fonts Point in the Anza Borrego Desert.



This next shot was taken at the Point Vicente Light House in Rancho Palos Verdes.



The following two shots are of the "Bridge to nowhere" in Azusa.




This last group of shots were taken at the Seal Beach Pier.





No comments: