About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Monday, November 2, 2015

Family Portrait - Family B

Recently I was asked to take some family portraits of an old friend, just something simply and not to involved.  I'm still learning how to use my light, which I used for these.  I'm happy with them and know I need to work on my poses.  Its all a work in progress and my friends were very happy with them.

Oh and can you tell their Green Bay Packers fans.




No comments: