About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Moore League Cross Country Finals

I've been covering Lakewood sports for several years now and this is the first year I've covered their cross country meets.

Since I'm on vacation I was able to get out and cover their league finals, which was held at Heartwell Park.  When I cover a sporting event I have an idea of what I want to get, but I found that doesn't always make for the best shot.  The finish line for this meet is under shade, but the runners come in from sunlight, which makes for a rough shot.  Now I did what I could to get the shots I wanted, but I think in the future I will adjust my positioning to get a better exposed shot.  Lesson learned.

Here are some of my favorites from this meet.





























No comments: