About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Monday, November 2, 2015

Lakewood Varsity Football vs Compton

This was a game Lakewood really needed.  As long as I've been covering Lakewood I've never seen them dominate a game such as they did for this one.  This has been a tough year and its been rough watching Lakewood struggle as they have so this was very nice win to get.

On the other hand I feel compelled to say something about Compton.  I have to say I can't be more impressed with a team than I am with Compton.  They have not won a game all year and Lakewood really gave it to them this past Friday, but they played with heart and never gave up.  Every team in the Moore League can and should take something from this as they displayed sportsmanship in its fullest.

Now for what you've come here to see.  There are my favorites from the game.  All were shot with my Canon 7D mark II and 300 f/2.8L.  Settings were f/2.8, 1/800 or 1/640, and an ISO of 25,600.

























No comments: