About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Friday, November 13, 2015

Lakewood Varsity Football vs Jordan

The last league game of the season.  Winning this put Lakewood in second place for Moore League putting them in the first round of CIF playoffs.

This was a good solid win for Lakewood.

Love shooting the action and capturing the intensity and emotion of the game.  With that said here are my favorites from the game.  Hope you enjoy them.



















No comments: