About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Friday, September 8, 2017

Lakewood JV Football vs Mayfair

Week -3

Lakewood JV vs Mayfair

I decided to head on over to Mayfair High so I could get some JV action in white jerseys.  Action wise it was a pretty good game and although Mayfair picked it up in the second half, I was able to get some nice shots on both sides.

I'm not sure what I did, but somehow I changed my file format from RAW to JPEG small.  I didn't notice until I went to upload the shots from my memory card to my laptop and 750 shots were done way too fast.  I then noticed the files were JPEG.  Of course I immediately went to my camera and made the change back to RAW for tonight's game under the lights.

I will say this, although the files are smaller, these have got to be the sharpest pictures I've ever taken and I'm not sure why that is.  Makes me want to shoot JPEG more often.

Here are my favorite shots from yesterday's game.















No comments: