About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Monday, September 11, 2017

Lakewood Varsity Football vs Mayfair

Week -3

Lakewood vs Mayfair

Week three was better, but we still ended up with a loss.  The Milk Bucket Trophy, which has been housed at Lakewood High for the last eight years was lost and passed on to Mayfair, who will now keep it until our next meet up next year.

Still a lot of mistakes that need to be fixed before we start league in two weeks.

For this game I used my Canon 1DX matched up with my Canon 300 f/2.8L IS.  My settings were manual at f/2.8, Shutter at 1/1000, and my ISO started at about 1600 and ended at about 10000.

Here are my favorites from the game.
   















No comments: