About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Lakewood Varsity Volleyball vs Poly

Moore League Volleyball Action

I haven't covered volleyball in several years, but last week I was asked to cover the Lakewood vs Poly game, which was played at Lakewood this past Thursday.  These are two top-10 teams in the state and although there is still plenty of games to go, this was for the current first place spot in the league.

Four sets were played and I have to say the last two sets were some of the best volleyball I've seen.  The energy was so intense in the gym with both sides screaming and yelling, man I loved it.

Although its been a very long time since I've shot volleyball, I am please with what I was able to capture and walk away from.

These are my favorites from the games.





























No comments: